We are looking forward to spending time with fellow Amazon sellers at the prosper show that is being held February 8th and 9th in Utah. I will be on a panel that will be discussing how to deal with returns effectively.
The PROSPER Show for Amazon Sellers has awarded the PROSPER Awards to celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit of Amazon sellers: This special designation is given to only 10 young ecommerce companies that have grown quickly to be efficient, profitable Amazon sellers businesses, while embracing the use of outsourcing of key business processes, and using solution providers to streamline their Amazon operations. Award requirements can be seen here.
2015-2016 AWARD WINNERS (their Solution Provider Partners and key Outsourced Processes)
1. Amadora Designed Concepts (Feedbackz.com, Snagshout, and Accounting)
2. BCT Deals, Inc (Feedvisor, ShipStation, and Virtual Assistants)
3. Cashmart, LLC (AMZ Tracker, Quickbooks, and Book-keeping)
4. Dalsam Corporation (Feedback Five, Restock Pro, and 3PL)
5. Keyser Ventures LLC (Teikametrics, UPS, and Accounting)
6. Product Bahn, LLC (QuickBooks, SellerCloud, and 3PL)
7. Show-Me Tools, LLC (Appeagle, Quickbooks, and CPA)
8. Slickdeals4u2 LLC (Reply Manager, Feedback Genius, and Virtual Assistants)
9. STV Motorsports LLC (Stitch Lab, ShipStation, and Book-keeping)
10. Tjernlund Products (FeedVisor, RestockPro, and TaxJar Sales tax support)
These ecommerce winners will be introduced at the PROSPER Show, to be held on February 8-9, 2016 at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City, Utah. This event marks the first time ever that 12+ ex-Amazon business leaders will share their knowledge, insight and guidance with Amazon sellers. They will be joined, as presenters, by the CEOs and General Managers of more than 40 solution providers whose services support Amazon sellers, as well as several large, successful Amazon sellers.
Amazon Marketplace co-founder and Managing Director of Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting, John Rossman, said that “Long-term success of Amazon sellers requires skills in developing profitable topline sales, strong operational performance metrics, and business process efficiency – I’m excited to see PROSPER celebrating this particular breed of ecommerce entrepreneur.”
About PROSPER Show for Amazon Sellers: Aimed at Amazon sellers seeking to improve their business processes and profits, the PROSPER Show features workshops and competitive panel discussions on each major business process that an online seller today needs to manage, including inventory/order management, tax collection & remittance, accounting, product reviews, feedback, risk management, re-pricing, and diversifying beyond Amazon.
This ecommerce conference is ideal for the Amazon seller seeking to learn how to scale its business more profitably, using best practices for each key aspect of managing an Amazon seller account, including the benefits of business outsourcing and software automation. The exhibitors and sponsors of this event include many of the leading solution providers supporting marketplace sellers today.
For more information, see the full agenda and speaker list.
- Posted by openboxsitekick
- On April 14, 2015
- 0 Comments